www.flickr.com
Lullaby Couture's items Go to Lullaby Couture's photostream

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introducing the Spring 2010 Petal Top from Lullaby Couture

I created this little tunic length top from my very own Lullaby Couture Original pattern using baker's parchment paper. I just love all the little details in this design..It's fresh, yet has a bit of a vintage feel. It will be adorbale with leggings or jeans for Spring or shorts come summertime. I will be offering this top in a few fabric choices, and because it is a Lullaby Couture original pattern, I will only be offering a few pieces per size. Get yours while you can! 

 I also took these photos using my new camera, and I absolutely LOVE how it takes photos! I can't wait to try it out on just about everything!~~~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment